Our Local Chemist
Ken Manson has the pharmacy just across the road from us and is the only one in the village. He’s open from 8.30am to 5.45pm on weekdays and from 9am to 12.30 on Saturdays. As well as being a convenient place from which to collect your prescriptions he also offers advice and a wide range of treatments that you can buy over the counter for many medical conditions. He’s also fully trained in smoking cessation and dealing with minor ailments.
There are other chemists in Inverurie should you wish to go elsewhere.
Minor Ailments & Conditions Your Pharmacy May Help With:
- mild skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, impetigo, athlete's foot
- coughs and colds, including blocked nose (nasal congestion), and sore throats
- bruises, sunburn, and minor burns and scalds
- constipation and piles (haemorrhoids)
- hay fever, dry eyes and allergies (including rashes, bites and stings)
- aches and pains, including earache, headache, migraine, back pain and toothache
- vomiting, heartburn, indigestion, diarrhoea and threadworms
- period pain, thrush and cystitis
- head lice (nits)
- conjunctivitis, cold sores and mouth ulcers
- warts and verrucas
- nappy rash and teething